Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ragam asam garam & perihal diriku yang anda perlu tahu..

ME, MYSELF & I , ALSO MY PHILOSOPHY


-I believe in second chances-

-I forgive but never forget-

-I don't regret things i did- -I regret things i didn't do-

-I know everything happens for a reason-

-People change-

-I know what i want- -I know what i don't want-

-Appearance captures the eye but personality captures the heart-

-I know that i can love again-

-I will love again- -I want to be a better person-

-I will be better-

-I am strong-

-I'm moving forward-

-I will not look back-

-I won't waste anymore time-

-I have so much catching up to do-

-I will be the person i use to be-

-I finally found what i was missing-

-ME ( One LOve)-

-You can run from you dreams or make them come true-

No comments:

Post a Comment